Florida State / The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship / News & Press Releases / 2010 National CEO Conference
2010 National CEO Conference
The 2010 National Collegiate Entrepreneur's Organization (CEO) Conference was held November 4-6 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Each year, more than 1600 students, faculty and others attend the 2 1/2 day workshop.
This year, seven members of the Florida State University Chapter of CEO were able to attend. They did an outstanding job, and while participating in various activities, won three national awards totalling $500 in prize money.
The CEO Best Chapter Awards categories won were:
- Best CEO Fundraising Idea/Event, 1st Place ($200 prize)
- Entrepreneur Intern for a Day, 1st Place ($200 prize)
- Best CEO Chapter Advisor, 2nd Place ($100 prize)
Congratulations to these students and to Chapter Advisor Betty Presnell, Ph.D. on their great performance!
- About Us
- About Jim Moran
- Contact Us
- News & Press Releases
- FSU College of Business
- Notelog LLC
- duPont Grant
- Jim Moran Institute welcomes Ray Land
- Managing Director Info
- The College of Business' Search for a New...
- Tallahassee Startup Round
- Register for Advice Straight Up Today!
- Genivia Grant
- iFrame test article
- College Cleaners
- On Spot Entertainment Joins Student Busine...
- Chad Kittrell joins The Jim Moran Institut...
- Advice Straight Up Information
- Planting Seeds
- Brown Bag Lunch & Learn Seminar Series...
- Lunch & Learn Workshop
- Chris Brogan Reception
- Dr. Jim Dever recieves 2012-2013 Universit...
- How to Become a Great Networker
- Inaugural Tallahassee Startup Round a Big...
- Second Entrepreneur-in-residence named
- The Jim Moran Institute's First Advice Str...
- Business 2 Business Solutions, Inc. wins B...
- USASBE Award
- College SBI joins the NBIA
- Moolaguides takes first prize at InNOLEvat...
- Minority Student Business Grant
- Early Registration Opens for Second Advice...
- Startup Round Produces First Startup
- Business Development Seminar
- Robert W. Barron joins The Jim Moran Insti...
- EDC, GrowFL and The Jim Moran Institute co...
- Commemorative 50th Anniversary issue of TI...