North Florida Small Business Executive Program is in session May-Sept. 2014.
» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »
South Florida Small Business Executive Program is in session through May 2014.
North Florida Entrepreneurs:
The Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship
The mission of The Jim Moran Institute is to cultivate, train and inspire entrepreneurial leaders through world-class education, leading-edge research and applied training, consulting and mentorship, and public recognition.
Entrepreneurship Major Program
Video by Nick O'Donnell, Entrepreneurship major
- The 2013-2014 InNOLEvation Challenge (video)
- Florida State entrepreneurs take two of top-5 spots in bracket-style competition (video & radio)
- 'Entrepreneurs on Landis' will showcase 37 student-operated businesses
- Entrepreneurial Challenge to Culminate with ‘Shark Tank’ Pitches, Announcement of Winners
- Executive program registration ends Friday
- Digitech exhibits student innovation, creativity
- More resources, support coming for area's tech startups
- Hack FSU: All it takes is one spark
- Florida State excels in Startup Madness
- Registration begins for the North Florida Small Business Executive Program
- Young Entrepreneur, Pageant Queen, and Mrs. Strives to Raise Literacy Levels in Haiti
- Student Profile: Daniel Herrera—Exceptionally determined scholar triumphs in the classroom and beyond
- FSU Couture Spotted on the Red Carpet at the Oscars
- Upcoming conference to showcase limitless potential of 3D printing
- First class 'graduates' from Small Business Executive Program (North Florida)
- College of Communication & Information to host “3 Day Startup” weekend
- RoomScapeU Delivers Dorm Room Living in Style
- Business advocates team up for AERO
Where Are They Now?
View The Jim Moran Institute Entrepreneurship Alumni in a larger map